IPrean

VMS 2.0
◆ Optimised stream media forwarding function.
◆ Powerful storage function
◆ Supporting electronics zoom and PTZ 3D control.
◆ User friendly GUI.
◆ Supporting multi network segment.
◆ Supporting different alarm linkage.
◆ Supporting multi-layers electronic map.
◆ Supporting alarm map positioning and poping video.
◆ Supporting multi screens.
◆ Support powerful right management.
◆ Supporting voice call one by one.
Video Management Software- Single Version (VMS2.0, hereinafter referred to as VMS2.0), is a professional software used for centralized management of network monitoring of front-end equipment, including NVR, DVR, IPC, MDI, SDI, etc. Mainly can realize real-time preview, video playback, electronic map, alarm linkage, wall decoding function and other functions, supporting WEB client and mobile client access.

VMS2.0 program uses a separate installation package, convenient installation, including the needing basic function of use, generally used for small project, VMS directly fetch data from the device. Suggest not connect multiple clients with the same client that will increase equipment's pressure.

At present VMS2.0 support 5 protocols which are initiative registration, I8H, I8,ONVIF and GB28181.In which automatically registered, I8H and I8 for our private agreement, not limited to the number of authorized channels and the use of time, free open. ONVIF and GB28181 agreement has a total of 100ch trial license, the authorization period is 1 month, valid from the date of installation, after authorization expiration, the equipment will not be able to go live properly. If you would like a permanent license, please contact your dealer to purchase a dongle and authorization.
vms.jpg

The VMS of IPrean support different manufacturers private protocol such as, HIKVISION, DAHUA, XM, SAMSUNG VIDEOPARK, TVT, TONGLI, HICHIP, DALI, HENGYI, HENGYI, YINHAO, Ietc) and Public ONVIF protocol access, enabling multiple model DVR/NVR/DVS/IP camera to do video surveillance and manage in uniform.

VMS 800size.jpg

VMS Preview 800 size.jpg

VMS Playback 800size.jpg

VMS MAP 800 size.jpg